Ok, so after pondering for a couple days… I finally sent out an email to our league secretary asking her to send my last test results to the boot camp co-ordinator.
I then sent a follow up asking that if I could just test the things I missed, and then be benchmarked – that I would like to test – however, if I had to take the entire test – I would just wait until we tested in February with the league.
I haven’t heard back – but I’m going to train for these next couple weeks as if I’m testing. Going to skate anytime the road is dry and get out to Raw Meat on Saturday… and give it my all.
It will be a nice distraction and a good place to focus for the next couple weeks.